Thread: Murano Fish Sculpture red and balck pasta glass with gold ID Help please

Default Murano Fish Sculpture red and balck pasta glass with gold ID Help please

Hi, any suggestions who made this heavy fish sculpture? And when was it made?
    I'm sorry for that bad pictures, but i can't take better pics cause the seller didn't cared about sufficient packaging, and the item is broken into 1000 pieces :(
    Dimensions: 22 x 25 x 11cm
    Attached Images Attached Images     

I've another question. Have somebody expierence with restauration of glass? I've got some other items that i received broken (they aren't damaged like this fish sculpture, only 1 piece is broken off). Is it expensive to restore glass professional?
    I would be grateful for any information.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sawi, seeing a fantastic Fish reef like that in thousands of pieces really makes my heart ache.....
    I feel sorry with you.

That is terrible - so disappointing when that happens. I recently bought rare bird ornament - it had taken me ages to find the right one - and the seller broke it as she packed it. I have spent months since then trying to find another! I feel sorry for you too.