Thread: Ermanno Nason Horse

Default Ermanno Nason Horse

Hi,
    This is a very large (and heavy 4.2kg) horse sculpture recently bought. Design-and-Arts mentioned it is by Ermanno Nason for Cenedese. It has the Cenedese signature on the base and the blue/silver Cenedese label. Just over 14" long and 5" in height. The photos REALLY don't do it justice. I'm trying to get sharper ones made. These are from a mobile phone!
    Have contacted Cenedese so as they can confirm it really is by Ermanno Nason...so will have to wait a bit longer.
    It does have a golden tint to the front hooves and parts of the head, depending on the light. But it is impressive...just need better photos to prove the point!!

Dave B
    Attached Images Attached Images   

A favorite new zoo resident. Thank you, Dave.

Yay!!! It is an awesome horse. Very detailed. I like it very much and I am glad it made it into the zoo.

tam bam

Default Ermanno Nason GeeGee

Hi Tami,
    Thanks. I'm going to try get some better photos, but my TOP camera is an old Practika LTL3 so is roll film, meaning I got to use all the film up first!!
    Still waiting for Cenedese to get back to TOTALLY confirm it is as Design-and-Arts say it is. If they do get back!...maybe not.

Dave B

Default Ermanno Nason Horse?

Hi,

Cenedese finally got back to me saying they couldn't confirm the horse is by Ermanno Nason 1970's but if anyone knows different, love to hear from you. I've posted some clearer photos for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images